
Far along: 21 weeks, 5 days
How big are the babies: I wasn't at the doctor's this week so I don't know for certain, but they are the length of bananas now!
Total weight gain: I haven't weighed myself this week so I'm not sure. 12 lbs +, I'm guessing.
Maternity clothes: All maternity pants and still a combo of non-mat and mat shirts.
Sleep: I still get up once or twice at night and my hips hurt in the morning.
Gender: Team Pink!
Movement: I think maybe I'm feeling something??
Food cravings: Still ice cream.
What I miss: I guess I could go for a turkey sandwich from Jersey Mike's. I think once I hit third tri, I'll be less paranoid about eating deli meat.
What I'm looking forward to: My shower in a few weeks!
Milestones: I forgot to mention that last week I was officially Half Baked! It's so crazy. This is seriously flying by.
Symptoms: I had a pretty severe heartburn attack yesterday. If that becomes common, I may have to ask for some acid reflux meds.
No comments:
Post a Comment